HEALTH & WELLBEING AT ONE
CLEAN HANDS, FULL HEARTS
FEEL AT HOME
Health, hygiene and wellbeing are at the forefront of everything we do so you can feel at home and at ease at One. In collaboration with government protocols and polished with our own attention to detail, we welcome you back to One with some fresh guidelines and an invitation to create a safe space for all. We will continue to take guidance from the government and inform you of newly released protocol.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
To help stop the spread of COVID-19, please do not enter our facilities if you:
-Have tested positive for COVID-19
-Are unwell and showing any symptoms of COVID-19
-Have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results
-Have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
-Are meant to be in isolation as mandated by the government based on venues you have been present at
-Have returned from Victoria or overseas in the last 14 days
-Do not pass our temperature checks upon check in. If you are reading 37.5 or above you will not be allowed into class.
Please maintain all government protocols for social distancing:
– All classes are limited to match government restrictions 20 Students (Potts Point only)
– We have allowed for 2 square meters per person in each room. Class capacity will change depending on the size of the room
– Please maintain 1.5 Meters away from students and staff at all times
– No hands on assists will be given for the time being
– No sitting or congregating in reception areas
PREP FOR YOUR VISIT
We’ve always loved providing everything you need for a complete practice. For the time being, to ensure the highest level of hygiene, please make sure you are prepared with the following:
– Please bring your own mat. No hire or storage available.
– Please bring your own props. Our teachers will guide a prop free practice, but we know how attached you are to your toys!
– For yoga, you must practice with a towel. Towel hire $2.
Sparkling from the Inside Out
Cleanliness is our number one priority.
– Please clean your mat, equipment and surrounding area with hygienic wipes provided.
– Hi-touch areas cleaned between each class
– No use of shower facilities for the time-being
– Our facilities team will thoroughly disinfect studio daily.
LIMITED SPACES, UNLIMITED ATTENTION
We can’t wait to offer you such personalised classes! With limited spaces and a high demand for classes, we are now a members only studio. With this in mind, please note the following booking procedures to reserve your spot and avoid disappointed.BOOK HERE
Bookings are open 14 days in advance for all classes, and can be made via the website, the One Hot App, or the Mindbody Online App.
-Maximum of 2 class bookings per day, per member. You may attend other classes pending availability on the day.
-We will now be enforcing a $30 no-show & $15 late cancellation fee per unattended class. Please early cancel your class at least 2 hours prior to avoid the charge.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we create the most welcoming and safe space for us to be together, doing what we love. We love our packed hot rooms, hands on assists, and cheeky props, but the pure practice has always been enough. We can’t wait to welcome you home.BOOK HERE