– Arrive hydrated
– Don’t eat for 1 hours before class
– Wear clothes you can sweat and move in comfortably
– Mats, blocks and straps are provided
– Towels are available to hire
– Water is available to purchase
– Feel free to use our organic soaps and Ayurvedic hair product in the showers, as well as our hair dryers and straightening irons
TURN YOUR SWEAT TO SHINE
21 DAYS TO TRANSFORMATION
GET THE FULL ONE HOT EXPERIENCE
WITH 21 DAYS OF UNLIMITED YOGA + MAT PILATES PLUS 2 FREE REFORMER PILATES CLASSES
With over 300 classes per week and a team of exceptional teachers, we simply have too much to tell you about – so we want you to come and experience One for yourself. Our 21 Day Sweat to Shine offer is valid from the date of your first class and gives you unlimited access to all our regularly scheduled mat classes including our signature Slow Hot Flow, Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, Hot Mat Pilates, Friday Night Event Classes PLUS 2 Free Reformer Pilates classes.
STEP 1. PURCHASE YOUR SWEAT TO SHINE INTRO OFFER
You can buy your 21 Day Sweat to Shine Offer at the bottom of this page. Find the discount code on our poster campaign (Melbourne Only) and enter at checkout. The 21 days begins from your first class. Available to new clients only. Limited to one per client.
STEP 2. BOOK YOUR CLASSES
While bookings are not essential for mat classes, they are highly recommended for Apparatus (Reformer) Classes. Once you have purchased your 21 Day Pass, you can book classes via the schedule or download our free app for super easy schedule management. Please note our bookings policy for Reformer Pilates: Class Cancellation must be made via the online booking system or mobile app up to 4 hours before all classes. Cancellations are not accepted via phone, social media or email. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within the early cancel window, that class will still be deducted from your 2 class credit.VIEW UPCOMING CLASSES
STEP 3. COME TO THE STUDIO
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your first class so we can show you to the change room, make sure you have a towel and water (you can bring your own or these are available to hire and buy at the studio) and you can meet your teacher and let them know if you have any injuries or health issues that will effect your practice. Wear clothes you can move and sweat in. Mats are provided and are complimentary.SEE A MAP OF WHERE WE ARE
STEP 4. ENJOY YOUR CLASS
Whether you are new to Yoga and Pilates, or a seasoned practitioner, you are entering a new space. Have a beginner’s mind. Listen to your teacher and follow their instructions. If you do not understand, or something doesn’t feel right, let your teacher know.
DO: stay in the room, rest if necessary, let your teacher know if you have an injury, illness or are pregnant.
DON’T: talk in the studio room, bring mobile phones or glass into the studio, be late, leave early unless it is an emergency.
STEP 5. ENJOY THE STUDIO
We have beautifully designed change rooms with hair dryers and straighteners. Our showers are stocked with Body and Hair care products that have been designed especially for us along Ayurvedic principles to balance the exertion of practice. Use our complimentary lockers. Relax before and after class in our reception areas. One has been designed to be your lounge room. Make yourself comfortable!SHOW ME MORE PICTURES
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR 21 DAY PASS
We have classes specifically for Beginners on Saturday mornings for Yoga or dotted through out the Reformer Pilates schedule as “Basic”. We highly recommend you start with those classes if you are new to either discipline.
Try as many different teachers as you can. Traditionally, the relationship between teacher and student has been central to the lineages of both Yoga and Pilates. You may find you enjoy a style of class you hadn’t expected to, because you resonate with that teacher’s delivery.
Try as many different classes as you can. Not sure about hot yoga? Just have a go. No idea what Yin is? That’s OK, just try it. It’s a taster – have a nibble at every thing on offer.
Yes! I'm ready for 21 Days of unlimited Yoga and Pilates.
|21 DAY SWEAT TO SHINE INTRO OFFER: 1 PER NEW CLIENT ONLY|
|Sweat to Shine 21 Day Intro Pass Includes unlimited Hot Yoga, Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, Hot Mat Pilates and Friday Events PLUS 2 Free Reformer Pilates Classes||$100 (apply offer code at checkout for discount)|
NEED TO KNOW
BEFORE CLASS & WHAT TO BRING
– Arrive hydrated
IS HOT YOGA OK FOR ME TO DO?
Hot yoga is suitable for nearly everyone, just keep in mind that it is vigorous exercise in a room heated to 37˚C at about 50% humidity.
We require a letter from your doctor to participate if you are:
– Pregnant (not recommended)
– Under 16 years old
– Have a history of heart condition or stroke
– Have a serious cardio-vascular condition including hypertension, hypotension or heart failure
– Are currently using diuretics, barbiturates or beta-blockers
– Arrive at least ten minutes before class (there is no late admittance)
– Check-in at reception for all classes
– Observe silence in the yoga room
– Secure your valuables or better yet leave them at home. Theft does occur and One does not undertake to keep your belongings secure
– No phones in the yoga room (heat and humidity are not technology’s friend) unless you are an emergency services provider on call
– There are complimentary lockers in the change rooms
– Listen carefully to the teacher’s instructions
– You may lie down at any time to rest, but commit to staying in the room for the whole class
– Wipe down your mat and the surrounding space before you leave the studio
– Allow yourself at least five classes to acclimatise to the temperature and become familiar with the movements
I HAVE DONE A CASUAL CLASS BEFORE. CAN I STILL BUY THIS 21 DAY OFFER?
So sorry! This amazing offer is for new clients only. We have many fantastic pricing options available for existing clients. Please visit our pricing page or call us if you would like to discuss the best option for you.
DOES MY 21 DAYS START ON THE DAY I PURCHASE IT?
No, it begins from the first class you book or attend. Please note our Class Cancellation policy – you can change class bookings for mat up to 2 hours before class start, or 4 hours for reformer. So if you book a class, and then don’t show up, your Pass will begin from that class.