Purchase upfront individual memberships for your team or set up a pack of classes to be shared.
We believe meditation is most powerfully learnt in the context of yoga, as it prepares the body to be able to rest comfortably in stillness, facilitating an easier introduction to attention training.
Courses combining gentle yoga and meditation are available.
|PRIVATE GROUP CLASSES: YOGA + PILATES |
Online, at our place or yours.
|ONLINE or 1 - 4 PEOPLE IN PERSON||$150|
|5 - 10 PEOPLE IN PERSON||$250|
|5+ PEOPLE IN PERSON||$300|
|ONLINE WEEKLY MEMBERSHIP||$20 per week/billed fortnightly|
|INDIVIDUAL 6 MONTHS UPFRONT MAT ONLY MEMBERSHIP||$750|
|INDIVIDUAL 6 MONTHS UPFRONT ONE HOT EVERYTHING MEMBERSHIP Includes all mat and Pilates Reformer. Corporate Clients only. Please contact us to purchase.||$1,150|
|CORPORATE SHARE 50 PACK MAT + REFORMER Can be used by 2 or more people from the same office for all classes||$900|
Yes, we have a special Corporate 50 Class Pass which can be used by more than one person. All class participants must complete a New Client Form at the studio or have created an online account with us.
– Be well hydrated
– Don’t eat for 1.5 hours before class
– Wear clothes you can move in – leggings or shorts and a tank top
– Socks with grippy soles will help you hold poses on the reformer
– If you would like to shower after class, towels are available to hire. Our showers are equipped with our unique Body wash, shampoo and conditioner.
– Water is available to purchase
– Our change rooms are equipped with hair dryers and straightening irons
Yes, we would LOVE you to do all our different class styles! We believe that the combination of Yoga and Pilates is as close to a super power as you can get.
– Arrive at least ten minutes before class as there is no late admittance. The studio is open 15 minutes before class
– Check-in at reception for all classes
– No personal belongings in the studio other than water and towel. There are lockers in the change rooms for valuables
– No glass water bottles
– No phones in the studio
– Listen carefully to the teacher’s instructions
– You may lie down at any time to take rest, but commit to staying in the room for the entire class
– Wipe the upholstery of the reformer, or your mat and surrounding space before you leave the studio