– Arrive hydrated
– Don’t eat for 1.5 hours before class
– Wear clothes you can sweat and move in comfortably
– Mats, blocks and straps are provided
– Towels are available to hire
– Water is available to purchase
– Feel free to use our organic soaps and Ayurvedic hair product in the showers, as well as our hair dryers and straightening irons
GET THE FULL ONE HOT EXPERIENCE
WITH 14 DAYS OF UNLIMITED YOGA + MAT PILATES PLUS 6 FREE REFORMER PILATES CLASSES
With over 300 classes per week and a team of exceptional teachers, we simply have too much to tell you about – so we want you to come and experience One for yourself. Our two week trial membership is valid from the date of sale and gives you access to all our regularly scheduled mat classes including our signature Slow Hot Flow, Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, Hot Mat Pilates PLUS 6 Free Reformer Pilates Classes.
STEP 1. PURCHASE YOUR TASTER
You can buy your 2 Week Taster online or in the studio for the same sweet price of $50. The 14 days begins from the date of sale. Available once only to new clients.BUY NOW
STEP 2. BOOK YOUR CLASSES
While bookings are not essential for mat classes, they are highly recommended for Apparatus (Reformer) Classes. Once you have purchased your Taster, you can book classes via the schedule or download our free app for super easy schedule management. Please note our Bookings Policy for Reformer Pilates: we have a 4 hour cancellation window. You may cancel your place in a class up to 4 hours before start time and retain the class credit for future use. If you do not cancel before the 4 hour cut off, you will forfeit the class credit. Bookings can be made and cancelled via the App or Schedule on the website. Bookings and cancellations are not accepted via phone, email or social media.VIEW UPCOMING CLASSES
STEP 3. COME TO THE STUDIO
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your first class so we can show you to the change room, make sure you have a towel and water (you can bring your own or these are available to hire and buy at the studio) and you can meet your teacher and let them know if you have any injuries or health issues that will effect your practice. Wear clothes you can move and sweat in. Mats are provided and are complimentary.SEE A MAP OF WHERE WE ARE
STEP 4. ENJOY YOUR CLASS
Whether you are new to Yoga and Pilates, or a seasoned practitioner, you are entering a new space. Have a beginner’s mind. Listen to your teacher and follow their instructions. If you do not understand, or something doesn’t feel right, let your teacher know.
DO: stay in the room, rest if necessary, let your teacher know if you have an injury, illness or are pregnant.
DON’T: talk in the studio room, bring mobile phones or glass into the studio, be late, leave early unless it is an emergency.
STEP 5. ENJOY THE STUDIO
We have beautifully designed change rooms with hair dryers and straighteners. Our showers are stocked with Body and Hair care products that have been designed especially for us along Ayurvedic principles to balance the exertion of practice. Use our complimentary lockers to keep your belongings secure. Relax before and after class in our reception areas. One has been designed to be your lounge room. Make yourself comfortable!SHOW ME MORE PICTURES
HOW TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR TASTER
We have classes specifically for Beginners on Saturday mornings for Yoga or dotted through out the Reformer Pilates schedule as “Basic”. We highly recommend you start with those classes if you are new to either discipline.
Try as many different teachers as you can. Traditionally, the relationship between teacher and student has been central to the lineages of both Yoga and Pilates. You may find you enjoy a style of class you hadn’t expected to, because you resonate with that teacher’s delivery.
Try as many different classes as you can. Not sure about hot yoga? Just have a go. No idea what Yin is? That’s OK, just try it. It’s a taster – have a nibble at every thing on offer.
Yes! I'm ready for 14 Days of unlimited Yoga and Pilates.
|INTRO OFFER: 1 PER NEW CLIENT ONLY|
|Two Week Taster Includes unlimited Hot Yoga, Power Yoga, Yin Yoga, Hot Mat Pilates, PLUS 6 Free Reformer Pilates classes. Activates from the date of sale.||$50||
NEED TO KNOW
BEFORE CLASS & WHAT TO BRING
– Arrive hydrated
IS HOT YOGA OK FOR ME TO DO?
Hot yoga is suitable for nearly everyone, just keep in mind that it is vigorous exercise in a room heated to 37˚C at about 50% humidity.
We require a letter from your doctor to participate if you are:
– Under 16 years old
– Have a history of heart condition or stroke
– Have a serious cardio-vascular condition including hypertension, hypotension or heart failure
– Are currently using diuretics, barbiturates or beta-blockers
– Arrive at least ten minutes before class (there is no late admittance)
– Check-in at reception for all classes
– Observe silence in the yoga room
– No personal belongings in the yoga room other than water and a towel
– No phones in the yoga room (heat and humidity are not technology’s friend) unless you are an emergency services provider on call
– There are lockers in the change rooms for valuables or at reception for larger items – No glass water bottles
– Listen carefully to the teacher’s instructions
– You may lie down at any time to rest, but commit to staying in the room for the whole class
– Wipe down your mat and the surrounding space before you leave the studio
– Allow yourself at least five classes to acclimatise to the temperature and become familiar with the movements
I HAVE DONE A CASUAL CLASS BEFORE. CAN I STILL DO A TASTER?
We would love you to do a Taster! Because our system isn’t registering you as a new client, we need to put it through for you in the studio or over the phone. Please just show up 15 minutes before class or give us a call so we can organise that for you.
DOES MY TASTER START ON THE DAY I PURCHASE IT?
Yes, it begins from the date of sale.Please note our Class Cancellation policy – you can change class bookings for mat up to 1 hour before class start, or 4 hours for reformer.
I DIDN'T USE MY FREE REFORMER CLASSES DURING THE 14 DAYS - CAN I STILL USE THEM?
So sorry – the classes are valid for 14 days from the sale date of your Intro Offer. If you didn’t use them during that time, unfortunately they are no longer current.