Sure! One of our teachers can come to you. We offer Slow Flow, Power Yoga, Mat Pilates and Meditation Courses in the convenience of your office.
WAKE UP INSPIRED
Trade in your weekly work drinks and give your office the gift of waking up inspired. To transform your team’s productivity, health, and happiness, explore our Yoga, Pilates and Mindfulness classes all accessible through our flexible Corporate offerings.
Build a weekly team ritual with private classes in our architect designed Potts Point & South Yarra studios or we can bring One to your workplace. Priced to fit any size team and tailored to your class style preference.
For classes at your office, we can provide mats for purchase at the beginning of a course or attendees can bring their own.
Purchase upfront individual memberships for your team or set up a pack of classes to be shared. You can choose from Mat only or include Reformer Pilates in our One Hot Everything memberships. Scroll down for all pricing.
Move Into Stillness
We believe meditation is most powerfully learnt in the context of yoga, as it prepares the body to be able to rest comfortably in stillness, facilitating an easier introduction to attention training.
2, 4 or 6 week courses of gentle yoga and meditation are available.
Yoga and Pilates are systems of Mindful Movement. For more information on our offering, browse our class styles or give us a call on 0409 103 674.ENQUIRE TODAY
|PRIVATE GROUPS: YOGA + PILATES
At our place or yours.
|1 - 4 PEOPLE||$150|
|5 - 10 PEOPLE||$250|
|INDIVIDUAL 6 MONTHS UPFRONT MAT ONLY MEMBERSHIP||$750|
|INDIVIDUAL 6 MONTHS UPFRONT ONE HOT EVERYTHING MEMBERSHIP Includes all mat and Pilates Reformer. Corporate Clients only. Please contact us to purchase.||$1,150|
|CORPORATE SHARE PACK 50 MAT + REFORMER Can be used by 2 or more people from the same office for all classes||$900|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN YOU COME TO OUR OFFICE?
CAN WE SHARE A PASS BETWEEN EVERYONE IN OUR WORKPLACE?
Yes, we have a special Corporate 50 Class Pass which can be used by more than one person. All class participants must complete a New Client Form at the studio or have created an online account with us.
BEFORE CLASS & WHAT TO BRING
– Be well hydrated
– Don’t eat for 1.5 hours before class
– Wear clothes you can move in – leggings or shorts and a tank top
– Socks with grippy soles will help you hold poses on the reformer
– If you would like to shower after class, towels are available to hire. Our showers are equipped with our unique Body wash, shampoo and conditioner.
– Water is available to purchase
– Our change rooms are equipped with hair dryers and straightening irons
CAN WE MIX UP OUR WEEKLY PRIVATE CLASS WITH DIFFERENT STYLES EACH WEEK?
Yes, we would LOVE you to do all our different class styles! We believe that the combination of Yoga and Pilates is as close to a super power as you can get.
IN STUDIO ETIQUETTE
– Arrive at least ten minutes before class as there is no late admittance. The studio is open 15 minutes before class
– Check-in at reception for all classes
– No personal belongings in the studio other than water and towel. There are lockers in the change rooms for valuables
– No glass water bottles
– No phones in the studio
– Listen carefully to the teacher’s instructions
– You may lie down at any time to take rest, but commit to staying in the room for the entire class
– Wipe the upholstery of the reformer, or your mat and surrounding space before you leave the studio